what i love:

  • three days grace, green tea, trend starting, photography, little grey kittens, jewellery,blogs, red velvet everything, london, any form of art

Saturday 15 September 2012

hello blogging world

hello little, probably unimportant to the rest of the world blog. hello, my little space where i can cry and bleed all i want. hello, place i can be myself, do what i want, share my dreams and aspirations with anyone who even bothers to read this blog. do my words sound bitter to you? do they sound like those that might come out of, i dont know, an emo's mouth?
that is exactly what others call me. and it used to hurt me, until one day, i realized that being called emo shouldnt pain me, cuz im not emo. im just me.
ME, the person only i know inside out. the person who fights for herself every single day. the person for whom music is oxygen, and losing faith in herself is carbon dioxide. the person that stands up, after being pushed to the ground. im maham insha, and this is my little world, where i become who i want to be, where i share my music, my obsessions, my days with the rest of you. where i share my drawings and creations, my want-to-do projects, the moments in my life when i feel like the luckiest girl on earth. where you see how i gradually change, into someone who isn't scared.if youre scared, nothing will come your way. remember, let your faith be bigger than your fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment